Article 1. Purpose
Article 2. Definitions
1. SDK: a software development kit that includes programs for use in the development of application software for NANJ that the Company will provide to the Developer.
2. App: application software for NANJ.
3. Developer: one developing application software for NANJ using the SDK.
4. Application in Development: any application software for NANJ that the Developer develops using the SDK.
Article 3. License
Article 4. Proprietary Rights
Article 5. Warranty Disclaimer
1. By using the SDK, the Developer acknowledges and recognizes that the Company makes no guarantees to the SDK’s completeness, adequacy, utility, or non-infringement of any third party rights or interests.
2. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions concerning the SDK, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. In addition, the Company accepts no liability of any kind, regardless of whether it is express or implied, concerning the use of the SDK by the Developer. The Developer uses the SDK at their own discretion and at their own risk. The Company holds no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of the SDK. The Developer is solely responsible for any such loss or damage.
Article 6. Compliance
1. The Developer guarantees that the Application in Development does not infringe on the rights or interests of any third party, and does not constitute a breach of contract with any third party.
2. The Developer shall declare and guarantee that the Application in Development does not violate any law or ordinance, does not violate public order or morality, does not slander any third party, does not hinder the Company in any of its business, nor does it conflict with any of the aforementioned interests.
Article 7. Restrictions and Prohibitions
The Developer is prohibited from doing any of the following.
1. Using the SDK for any purpose other than the designated use.
2. Making any changes, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or similar acts thereto, with respect to the SDK.
3. Transferring of rights and obligations of the SDK or the Agreement to a third party for compensation or otherwise. This includes, lending, encumbering, assigning or pledging.
4. Using the SDK to create an app that violates any laws or ordinances, or to create an app that may cause death, personal injury or damage to property.
5. Using the SDK in a manner or situation that infringes the legal interests of another person or that violates public order or morality.
6. Making false or misleading statements that the Application in Development has been published by or has the authorization of the Company.
7. Using the SDK to create an application that contains excessive violence, sexually explicit content, antisocial content, or any kind of content that may cause discomfort to others.
8. Creating, selling, or distributing an app that collects personal information from those who have not explicitly agreed to the collection of their personal information.
9. Engaging in any other activities deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Article 8. Discontinuation of Use
In the event that a defect or the possibility of infringement of a third party’s rights or interests is detected, or if the Company deems a discontinuation of use to be necessary, the Company may request the Developer to discontinue use of the SDK.
In this case, the Developer shall respond promptly to any request by the Company to discontinue use of the SDK. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred by the Developer for discontinued use of the SDK in accordance with the previous paragraph.
1. To discontinue the sale and distribution of the Application in Development.
3. To discontinue use of the SDK and to destroy any copies thereof.
Article 10. Limitation of Liability
1. Regardless of cause, the Company will be in no way responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the Developer through the use of the SDK.
2. The Company, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors will not be liable for any loss, damage, or claims for compensation arising from the use of the SDK.
Article 11. Termination of Agreement
If the Developer violates the Agreement, or the Company reasonably deems the Developer to have violated the Agreement, the Company is able to terminate the Agreement without prior notice and at its sole discretion. In accordance with article 11, the Company shall in no way be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Developer as a result of the termination of the Agreement.
Article 13. Governing Law
Article 14. Jurisdiction